This project is read-only.

Recording a test

May 27, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Hi,

The application looks promising. But I could not run the application, as I do not see a way of recording a test.

Does this application allow to record a test, which later can be run? I downloaded the application but could not create a test.

Thanks

Pranjal R Nigam

May 28, 2012 at 10:20 PM
Edited May 28, 2012 at 10:23 PM

Hi Pranjal,

The application doesn't record tests it self, but it can import saved sessions from fiddler2 (a free web debugger that can be downloaded from http://www.fiddler2.com/Fiddler2/). 

for more information on this see documentation here.

Thanks

Thilina

May 29, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Hi Thilina,

Thanks for your quick response.

Is there any documentation you have that I can use to test Fiddler sessions? That will be of great help.

Thanks once again.

Pranjal R Nigam

May 30, 2012 at 1:16 AM

Hi Pranjal,

I've added a quick start guide that may be of use here.

I've also added a pre-release of the next version which has some bug fixes as well as many new features (change log is here).

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Note: the pre-release is still beta and still being tested but should be stable for use. Also the scripting documentation and API have not been updated to this version yet. These will be updated when I officially release this (hopefully later this week).

Thanks,
Thilina

Marked as answer by Thkng on 11/6/2013 at 12:54 PM
Jun 9, 2012 at 4:04 PM
Edited Jun 9, 2012 at 4:12 PM
Thanks a lot Thilina. I was on a vacation just came yesterday, and saw your message just now.

I will go through the guide.

Thanks a lot.
Pranjal R Nigam
Jun 13, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Hi Thilina,

I am not able to access the quick start guide.

Thanks
Pranjal R Nigam

Jun 13, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Its available on the downloads page.

Since releasing a stable version, i deleted some of the older releases so the link above might not be working. 

If you go to the downloads page, under the installation files, the quick start guide and API is available (API is also installed by the new installation files).

Marked as answer by Thkng on 11/6/2013 at 12:54 PM
Jun 13, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Thanks a lot Thilina. I got the quick start guide as well as the API.