Action - If Statement
The if statement action allow for one of two lists of action to be run depending on a condition evaluated at runtime.
- Name: Used to identify the action
- Action Type: Always returns ActionType.If (enum)
- Condition: A statement that is evaluated at runtime to determine which set of actions to run.
- The condition may access any variables that are defined in the scenario.
- While the condition is evaluated at runtime, changing the condition using script will not work.
- Then Actions: The list of actions to run if the condition is true.
- Else Actions: The list of actions to run if the condition is false.