Action - Script
Creates a custom action defined by C# script that is run during the test.
When compiling the script is entered into the following method declaration.
public string MethodName (ref Scenario _Scenario)
See the API for more information on what can be accessed from the _Scenario object.
- Name: Used to identify the action
- Action Type: Always returns ActionType.Script (enum)
- Method Name: The name of the method the script is created into (this must be unique for each script)
- Compile Parameters: A list of additional assemblies to add when compiling the script.
- Using Statements: A list of using statements to add when compiling the script.
Compile parameters and using statements from one script will apply to all scripts in the scenario.
Validation note: Currently the validation doesn't validate the code. While the functionality was implemented the modules used were a Microsoft CTP and is yet unreleased.
The functionality will hopefully be added in the future. Currently any compile errors are displayed at the start of the test run.