Action - Sleep
This action causes the thread to sleep for a given amount of time.
- Name: Used to identify the action
- Action Type: Always returns ActionType.Sleep (enum)
- Duration: The sleep duration
- Is Random: A random sleep duration is used.
- If the IsRandom property is set to true; a random sleep time between the Minimum and Maximum are used.
- If the IsRandom property is false; the sleep time used is the Duration property.
- Maximum: The maximum sleep duration if IsRandom is true.
- Minimum: The minimum sleep duration if IsRandom is true.
All values (duration, minimum, maximum) are in milliseconds.