This page contains information about the current state of the project as well as information about future changes / release.
These are features that are expected to be added to the product in the future.
Features for Future Releases
- HTML Reports
- More data to save for each action
- New Editors in Scenario Builder properties control
- Editor capable of editing KeyValuePair objects for webRequest headers.
- More Action Items
- Exit, Errors, Warnings, etc.
- Better design time validation of action
- Code validation / Syntax check
- WebRequest validation
Test run the scenario from Scenario Builder
Debug window allowing the user to step through each action, see results etc..
- Live monitoring of test runs.
- Reduce the options exposed to script
- Better handling of custom scripts considering multiple instances of the same scenario.
- RemoteClient applications to allow running the test from multiple machines.